Delegate Terms and Conditions
- In respect of any conference we reserve the right to vary the content, timetable, location or speakers, or to cancel the event. In such circumstances we accept no liability for the variation or cancellation, but in the event of a cancellation only we will refund the registration fee (+VAT).
- If you cancel your booking the full fee (+VAT) will be payable unless a written notice of cancellation is received by us at least 30 working days prior to the event, in which case the fee will be refunded, less an administration charge of £40 (+VAT) per place cancelled. A substitute delegate may attend at no extra cost provided you give us written notice of this.
- Payment is due with submission of your booking form. No admittance will be allowed to the conference if full payment has not been received.
- Spaces may be limited and therefore submission of your booking form and payment does not guarantee you a place. The despatch by us, whether by email or letter, of written confirmation of your booking will constitute a legally binding contract.
- You are not, without our permission allowed to reproduce any part of the conference materials or make audio or visual recordings at the conference.
- To the fullest extend permitted by law neither Six Degrees Events Limited nor its employees or speakers will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or contracts or damages, costs or expenses incurred by any third party) caused by any person acting or omitting to act in reliance upon any material or presentation given at or in connection with the conference or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the fee for the event, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the material or presentation given at or in connection with the event.
- We accept no liability for damage to or loss of personal belongings at the conference venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject people from the conference.
- Your details will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and we will only use your personal details for the purposes of the conference and to send you any further information about future conferences that we think maybe of interest to you.